Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Recipe to Share

I have a lot of stuff to share from my Open House, but my camera cord is no where to be found. As soon as I find it, I will start sharing everything with you. In the meantime, I have an awesome recipe to share that I made at my Open House. Let me know how you like it!

Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach--thawed and drained
1 can (15 oz.) artichoke hearts--drained and chopped
½ cup mayo--not Miracle Whip
½ cup sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese--softened
8 ounces mozzarella cheese--shredded (I add a little more)
1 cup Parmesan cheese--shredded
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder--optional (I did not use this)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towel to completely dry. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into a 3 qt. casserole, cover and bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with veggies, tortilla chips, etc.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment